The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Here are the rules for receiving this award:
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
My 11 Random Things:
- I love cats.
- This week it is my second anniversary with my other half. I am so grateful for him as he actually encourages me to write and blog rather than criticise.
- I am adopted.
- I love to be colourful and complain endlessly that more colour needs to be injected into my personal life.
- I love notebooks, filofaxes and organising (but you probably guessed that from my blog).
- I started my first blog (which is long retired) in 2004.
- I grew up in Ireland.
- I have very long (natural) nails.
- I have a passion for good food, but can’t cook to save my life.
- My job is important to me. And I love it.
- I am still trying to master parallel parking after 10 years of driving.
My Answers to the questions set by Precarious:
1. Do you read? If yes who is your favorite author?
Yes. I love reading. I enjoy a wide range of Authors. At the moment I am looking forward to diving into The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
2. What sport do you play / follow?
I play badminton (and softball in the summer months). I enjoy to watch Rugby.
3. How best can you describe yourself in ‘one word’?
4. If you have a crore to spend in a day what would you spend it on?
I would be buying a nice house 🙂
5. What is Love to you?
Spending quality time with the people you care about.
6. How would you spend the day without a cellphone and internet?
Either reading a book or writing in my journal or a notebook.
7. When you look into the mirror what do you see first?
my hair – it is BIG.
8. What is that favorite game you have played in your childhood?
The good old classic of Hide and Seek
9. The first thing that you do after waking up.
Check my phone (then check my filofax).
10. What is the most unusual thing happened to you in past few days?
I caught a cold. I am never ill.
11. A word/person that comes to your mind on hearing the phrase ‘Apple of my eye’
Nothing really… I am thinking I am hungry and could eat an apple.
Now here comes the questions for my nominees:
- What are your favourite flowers?
- What coffee do you order in your local coffee house?
- Where is your favourite writing or blogging retreat?
- What has been your greatest achievement this year… and what else do you want to do?
- If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- What is your favourite meal to cook?
- what movie can you watch over and over again?
- If you had an extra 2 hours a day – what would you do?
- What is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?
- What is your end of the week routine?
- What gadget could you not live without?